Sunday, February 13, 2005

More of Digby's spleen

I'm a relative newcomer to Digby's Hullabaloo, but becoming a convert. I often find that when I want to give righteous, sarcastic voice to my indignation, Digby is already there. Witness his take on the discomfort on the right with the sexual angle on Gannongate:

We don't know that the reason Guckert "resigned" was because of the personal stuff. It's just as likely he was asked to leave because he had brought attention to himself and embarrassed the White House. Who knows?

But I think we all can agree that publicly discussing people's sex lives, really should be out of bounds. Sexual witch hunts are wrong. I just don't know what's come over people.


Digby then quotes from a few of the naughty bits in the Starr report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats