Sunday, January 29, 2006

Arrogant wankers

There is a poll up on MSNBC here about media, political attitudes and such. I thought I'd give it a try and vote in favor of the newer media. Then I poppoed a gasket when I saw question #6:


6. Where do you generally get your news information?
-National print media
-Local print media
-National TV
-Cable TV
-Local TV
-Talk Radio
-National Public Radio

Cluelessness in a nutshell -- setting up a poll on the Interntet, at a purported news site, and ignoring the possibility that the respondents might actually get news ... perish the thought -- on the Internet!

Hate to break it to you, fools, but the only reason I ever watch TV news in general and your tripe in particular (Olbermann excepted) is to see how badly you fuck up the stories I already know more about than your reporters seem to.

Wankers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true. In just about every place I've lived I've always subscribe to at least two newspapers. I remember in the good old days watching Cronkite or Brinkley, etc. every night. I even watched the local news religiously. I was a regular watcher of Washington Week in Review.

Now no more. It's rare that I turn on any news on tv and never the Sunday morning right wing circle-jerks.

I've yet to dump my subscription to the WaPo or the Balto Sun but I'm coming close.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats