Thursday, May 19, 2005

So sayeth the Go-gos....

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away

I will be out of the country for three blessed weeks, starting tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if I will have the strength to go cold turkey on American politics for that long, so there may be a random post or two during that period. (I'm also not sure I will recognize American politics when I get back...) I will try not to post any Tom Friedmanesque I-talked-to-an-actual-foreigner-so-now-I-know-what-the-world-thinks pieces.

This is still a very small blog, but I have noticed that we do have a few regulars, and I want you to know I appreciate your electro-patronage. I hope you will stick around while Dr. Bloor carries the load, and I look forward to being back in the saddle in mid-June.

Cheers, y'all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you will be able to get back into the country (you never know with Commander Cookoo Bananas and the 1600 Crew)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Michael Rogers said...

Wonderful writing. I wanted to thank you for your great column on Gannon over at RawStory.com

Loved it so much that I linked to it from Reader's picks on RawStoryQ.com too!

Happy Travels

8:49 PM  
Blogger Dr. Barlow-Irick, PhD said...

I read you regularly because of your choice of items to cover usually coincides with those I think are important. Keep up the good work!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats