Saturday, March 11, 2006

Don Quixote de la Koufax

Since I seem to be writing the patron blog of lost causes, I suppose I should remind one and all (and pray that one and all are not the same thing) that the voting for The 2005 Koufax Awards: Most Deserving of Wider Recognition ends tomorow, though the world quite possibly will not, whatever the outcome.

Not that my recognition is not wide enough. No sir or ma'am. Hardly a day goes by that I do not say to someone, "My, but isn't my recognition wide?" or, when indulging my feminine side, "Does this blog make my recognition look too wide?"

So please consider tossing a vote our way. In the alternative, suggestions for fresh ways of saying "It is an honor simply to be nominated" are hereby solicited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

By my count, you've got three votes. I think you are most deserving of more votes.

Isn't this election just slightly flawed? It looks to me that Nrwegianity has the lead. But doesn't that imply that Norwegianity has wider recognition than you already? I think whoever has the most votes should be eliminated from considertion simply because they got the most votes and therefore have plenty of recognition.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats