Monday, October 03, 2005

So proud I could just plotz

The Poor Man Institute : We get results

As announced previously, I was recently honored with an endowed chair at the Poorman Instititue for Freedom and Democracy and a Pony. As a Senior Recidivist, I have built a warm and mutually supportive relationship with The Editors. Indeed, The and I are now on a first name basis. And that relationship has now borne fruit in the form of the "John Steinberg Memorial Virtual Reading Room and Kittenarium," though we are having a bit of a disagreement about whether or not I am actually dead, and thus eligible for memorialization. Since we are all members of the reality-based community, I'm sure we can get it worked out.

So feel free to drop by and virtually read. Or cough up some hairballs. It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats