Monday, October 03, 2005

So proud I could just plotz

The Poor Man Institute : We get results

As announced previously, I was recently honored with an endowed chair at the Poorman Instititue for Freedom and Democracy and a Pony. As a Senior Recidivist, I have built a warm and mutually supportive relationship with The Editors. Indeed, The and I are now on a first name basis. And that relationship has now borne fruit in the form of the "John Steinberg Memorial Virtual Reading Room and Kittenarium," though we are having a bit of a disagreement about whether or not I am actually dead, and thus eligible for memorialization. Since we are all members of the reality-based community, I'm sure we can get it worked out.

So feel free to drop by and virtually read. Or cough up some hairballs. It's all good.


Blogger Dr. Bloor said... hairballs, but Lulu's going into heat. Can she borrow your leg for a while?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats