Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tag

I guess this one is making the rounds. A friend chain-blogged this to me, and expected me to come up with 4 headlines.

Headline I most fear seeing in 2008:
Bush Declares Himself Winner of Third Term; Congress Declines to Investigate, Writes Letter Expressing 'Strong Disappointment'

Headline I most want to see in 2008: "We Give Up": D.C. Bureaus of NYT, Washington Post Resign En Masse, "Follow Passion" and Join Staff of Entertainment Weekly

Headline I most expect to see in 2008: Collapsing Economy, Administration Scandals, Endless War "good news" for Republican Hopefuls, Pundits Say

Headline I least expect to see in 2008: Mortgage Crisis Abates; Real Estate Market Rebounds


Hey, Esoder --tag, you're it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

I just saw this. Sorry it took so long. I've been dealing with Spring cleaning (a sure sign of global warming), work, the kid, and a busted water heater.

Mine are up and I passed it on.

http://mindbloggingtypos.blogspot.com/2008/01/chain-blogging.html

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats