Friday, December 21, 2007

Eggnog

I have been watching with amusement as Der Rocketführer has exposed the utter idiocy that is the latest tome from Jonah Goldberg, "Liberal Fascism," a book every bit as spray-your-coffee awful as its title suggests.

I though there might be additional amusement in the reviews over t' the Amazon, so I headed on over. I didn't immediately see any user reviews, but the fashion-forward retailer does helpfully allow users to tag their offerings. As of a few minutes ago, here were the top tags:

(43)
(33)
(27)
(18)
(15)
(15)
(14)
(14)
(11)
(10)
(9)
(8)
(8)
(7)
(4)
(4)
(3)
(3)
(3)
(3)
(2)
(2)
(2)
(2)
(2)
(2)

I bolded my faves; feel free to contribute your own. (I find the "censored by liberals/the left" meme especially amusing -- a book deal with Doubleday and lebensraum in the LA Times and the National Review are not attributes I usually associate with censored writers. But that's just me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

I'll have a blue Christmas, and a Jack and Coke, thank you very much.

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

Here's to Blue Progress in the new year.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats