Friday, April 28, 2006

Today's puzzler

Number of days my piece American Samizdat, which warns of the very real danger that the Telcos and Cable Companies will destroy the Internet, has been up @ Raw: 3

Number of days Melinda Barton's piece, The Left's Own Religious Whackjobs, which warns of the dangers posed by (certain) atheists, ran prior to being yanked: 2

Number of comments Ms. Barton's piece received: 325+.

Number of comments on my piece: 6

Please share your thoughts, else I will begin writing about the evils of extreme vegetarians and para-military biodiesel squads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Comments – remember the old, "…[w]e hold these truths to be self-evident…"?

Did you ever consider that you may be stating your case on an issue in such a competent, concise, accurate, and pleasing to read manner that many of your faithful readers (like me) may not be commenting from concern that they may not be up to the task of providing commentary compelling enough to supplement your thoughts? Or that they are just in such agreement they don't feel comments are necessary?

I can only speak for myself, but out of the thousands of blogs out there I faithfully read 22 blogs daily, amongst them is yours. You should be rightfully proud of your insights and talent at expressing them.

Never surrender!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats