Sunday, March 05, 2006

Koufax

I mentioned it obliquely whilst in the midst of my hissy fit a month back, but in case you missed it, we are up for the "Tallest Midget in the Circus" category in the Koufax Awards @ Wampum (aka, Blog Most Deserving of Wider Recognition).

Well, kids, the polls are now open. If you are so inclined, do us a friendly and vote our way. Ambassadorships, earmarks and fat defense contracts will be yours for the asking.

But do not focus on the considerable benefits that would flow to you for your indulgence. Ask not what your blog can do for you. Ask what you can do for your blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Are they using Diebold? Do you vote with comments? If so, I voted. If not, then, well, how do I vote?

How do I know my vote counted? Can I vote absentee?

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuts, I went to vote for you, loyal reader that I am, and not- very-up-on-technology type that I am, do not know what my url is and so....could not vote.
So what is a url, if you email me and tell me, I will vote for you, if not I will remain game but ineffective, up to you friend.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats