Think Progress has a long, well-documented list of egregious rewritings of scientific reports. Sad, but important. If only ours was so Tinkerbell a world that only those who believed Bush's lies had to suffer for them.
Monday, June 20, 2005
- CPB Chairman's Emails Cite White House Authority
- Soldier Sues Over Guantanamo Beating
- Vote-Rigging Feared in Iran Election
- Meanwhile, in the other America...
- Big "thanks" to Bush from middle east
- This week in Condiliar
- Spanking the lapdog
- Commissioners OK Ave Maria project
- U.S. Pressure Weakens G-8 Climate Plan
- Donate or the kitten gets it
Cost of the War in Iraq