Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ann Coulter Republicans

New polemic @The Raw Story.

And, just because you are all so special, here is an outtake from the column:

I have seen a lot of speculation lately to the effect that her hellmouth persona is a schtick. I don’t know if the intent in making that point is to somehow lessen her moral culpability. But which is worse: heartfelt bigotry, or a willingness to foment bigotry in others simply to make a buck? So she gets no credit from me for being some kind of anti-matter Stephen Colbert. At best she is perhaps more like Ali G creator Sacha Cohen’s Kazakh character Borat Sagdiyev, leading the denizens of a country western bar in a rousing chorus of “Throw the Jew Down the Well.”

What? You were expecting my Jackie Chan imitation perhaps?

Blogging means never having to completely follow Hemingway's advice to "kill your darlings."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck yes,

I'm an Ann Coulter Republican.

My only question for you is, which of Coulter's book titles do you feel describe you best:

A) Slanderous
B) Treasonous
C) Godless
D) All of the Above

Ps LOL!!!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's getting rich on her hatred!

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta new fan here. Thanks for the great Bitch Coulter column. You nailed it: we need to tie repubs to that harpie cunt every chance we can...

And to anonymous Coulter Repub: I got your treason right here bitch and if you shitfucks start a civil war, I will be there to stick it up your ass you fascist nutfucks.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

I try so hard to keep it clean. And I hate this because it goes against every fiber of my being and runs counter to the respect I have for all women. Well, make that all women, minus one. Have you ever heard the term "grudge fuck?" That's about how I feel about Ann Coulter.

4:04 PM  
Blogger bluememe said...

I gotta admit, I don't understand why everybody talks about her in physical terms. I mean I don't personally find her even remotely attractive, but her physical characteristics are the least of it. Why does everybody wind up there?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Oh it's not about her being attractive. If anything she looks slutty. A grudge fuck is a degrading act. Allow me to elaborate - you go through whatever tricks you learn in one of those "How To Make Women Want You" seminars, or use your own innate charm and good looks, or whatever works for you - anyway do what you have to do to bed the object of your wrath. Then, just before you are ready to, um, climax I guess is a good word, you stop and say something apropriately horrible. In this case, it might be, "Your books are terrible," or, "Nevermind, you're not worth it." Then you leave promptly. I've never done anything like this, but it's been explained to me by a couple of people who have. One was perpetrated on a friend's ex-girlfriend who cheated on the friend. College crap, really. But it just popped in to my head after reading about her latest antics.

And yeah, it's horrible. Maybe try to forget I ever mentioned it. Can we do something about the Google cache in case I ever run for something?

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats