Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Interesting quiz

A blog I have never seen, Give Up Blog, has a list of 14 qutoes, which came from either Coulter or Hitler. How many can you correctly identify? I got 13/14 (and I'm not convinced that they are right about the one I got wrong). (Aravosis only got 10.)

The wingers at Reason are not amused.

I have submitted my own take on Coulter to Raw Story, which I assume will see fit to share it with you shortly.

Update: It didn't really occur to me the first time through, but I'm guessing the reason the wingers are upset is because they had much more difficulty distinguishing the 20th century insane person from this year's model. If they could score as well as Bloor and I did, they could have easily concluded that the test merely proves how different the two are, and would hold it up as evidence for their position.

Heh, indeed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only got 10 of 14, but I figure any errors on my part can be attributed to Coulter plagiarizing from Herr Schickelgruber.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I got a lucky 11 ... Hitler's "english" is better!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats