Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shameless Commerce diversion

Loyal reader esoder reacts with horror at the appearance of advertising here on the previously pristine Blue Meme lawn.

While I understand and indeed applaud the suspicion that professional pundits are all bought and paid for, rest assured that these minor changes will not change my editorial viewpoint one iota. Just as I always have, I will continue to defend Jack Abramoff, Halliburton, Enron, and, most of all, our President against the scurrilous charges leveled by the cowards in the liberal media.

Oh, and can I interest you in my new Miracle Diet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Nice! I always feel special when you mention me by name.

I've got another top ten non-denial denial for you...

US blocks UN draft pressing Israel to end attacks

By Irwin Arieff 1 hour, 22 minutes ago

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United States on Thursday blocked a
U.N. Security Council statement drafted by Arab nations and aimed at putting pressure on
Israel to stop military strikes on Palestinian targets...

...Asked by reporters to confirm that Washington alone had opposed issuing the statement, Bolton responded, "If I were the only holdout, I'd be proud of that fact."

They are everywhere - It's like the number 23 or masonic symbols or something, now that I'm aware of it, I see them everywhere.

6:19 PM  
Blogger RandyH said...

You go, Blue!

The ads don't add up to much. You're not selling out and you deserve it anyway. Some people just don't understand how much it takes from us to be so hyper-informed. We literally spend HOURS every day reading about what's going on in the world. No, we can't just sit back and watch the Today Show or anything to get our daily dose.

Nowadays you really do need to hunt for it.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats