Thursday, October 27, 2005

So, Dr. Bookmaker...

Believe it: White Sox are finally champs

Let me know if you are having trouble covering any of that 15-1 White Sox action. I might be able to arrange to have some friends of mine extend a very reasonable kneecap-secured loan to help you out.

The only sports prediction I can remember making in this space was about the self-destruction last year of the L.A. Kobes. It was one of those rare occasions when bile and logic aligned. (I was right, of course, but we'll leave that aspect out of the discussion.)

I think we should both stick to politics, in which it is a lot harder most of the time to be proven wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger bluememe said...

I could make a rude comment about the need to correct the apologia... but that would be wrong. This is not the place for friendly fire incidents.

So, who do you like for the Super Bowl?

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats