Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yahoo! News - C-Murder Loses Murder Conviction Appeal

C-Murder, who lost in his latest bid to get his second-degree murder conviction thrown out, is hopeful Louisiana's Supreme Court will be more favorable to his appeal than the lower courts have been.

"I'm just trying to bring darkness to light the best way I know how," the rapper said in a phone interview with The Associated Press on Tuesday night. "I'm hoping everything turns out all right."

The rapper, whose real name is Corey Miller, was convicted Sept. 30, 2003, in the death of Steve Thomas, 16, at a nightclub in the New Orleans suburb of Harvey. He faces a mandatory life sentence without parole.


Dear C-Murder:

OK, I know this outs me as both old and white, but if I wanted to beat a murder rap, I don't think I would rap under the name "Murder."

Sincerely,

Artist formerly known as C-I Didn't Do It

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats