Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy birthday, Esoder

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Growing anxiety about their economic prospects and deep unhappiness with President George W. Bush and the U.S. Congress plunged Americans into a dark mood this month, according to a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday.

...

Concerns about the direction of the country and personal finances rose sharply, and dissatisfaction with Bush, Congress and the administration's economic and foreign policy all climbed.

Bush's approval rating fell 4 percentage points to 23 percent, a record low for pollster John Zogby, and positive marks for the U.S. Congress fell 5 points to tie an all-time low at 11 percent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Finally!! Woohoo!

And it was just my birthday on the 13th. So, you know, the timing is good.

I got this new Hillary thing - my wife says she jumped the shark with the RFK reference. Then we got in to this whole debate about the meaning of "jump the shark" where I said that she would have to peak first- that's the shark jump.

Anyway, what amazes me is how many times she can make me say, "Oh I am so done with her!" So now I just say, "If I was already done with her, I would be now."

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats