Monday, November 13, 2006

Help me out here

Don't know how TBogg and the folks at S/N missed it, if they did, but I stumbled on this Kodak moment for Bibi Netanyahu and Pam while wandering through Pammy's manic screeds at Atlas Shrugs (no link; friends don't let friends..., and all that):



This one completely crossed my caption wires. References to the apparent absence of buttons on Pam's blouse will be graded down for obviousness, but double points will be awarded for working in references to John Bolton.

2 Comments:

Blogger bluememe said...

Can't quite close the deal here. But the only thing (beyond the obvious, which you rightly discount) is so obscure it requires an explanation. In my travels through Asian eating, I became familiar with a traditional Korean peasant dish called bibimbap. What is see in the picture is BiBimbo, a dish that definitely does not agree with me. Or something like that.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look like they just got caught screwing in the cloakroom.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats