Thursday, January 12, 2006

John has some numbers...

Following up on cellphonerecordgate, John at Americablog managed to obtain the phone records for some guy named, um, Wes Clark. Among the catches on the call records was a call between Clark and a reporter for the WaPo.

I dunno how quickly the pols will be to act on this, but I'll bet the press starts beating the drum double-time. That reporter's cell number is worse than useless now, and I'll bet his sources won't be eager to call him anytime soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger <-<--esoder<---<----<----- said...

Why Wes Clark? Why didn't he do Karl Rove? Or Joe Lieberman?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Dr. Bloor said...

As I understand it, Clark was simply a target of convenience--he wanted someone, anyone, with a high profile. Although I sure wouldn't want to be Aravosis the next time he and Wes run into each other at a cocktail party.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




see web stats